Students can learn about dolphins and other marine mammals, numerous different aquatic ecosystems such as mangroves and coral reefs, and the importance of conservation in the marine environment. Programs are designed for grades Pre K- 12.
Island Dolphin Care education programs are offered to groups and organizations that are able to travel to the Key Largo area, or can be offered on-line through our web-camera and educational worksheets.
Curriculums are designed to meet National and Sunshine State Education Standards.
All field trips to Island Dolphin Care are customized for your students.
- Marine Science and Marine Conservation Education
- Dolphin and Sea Lion Education and Observations
- Interactive, Educational Exhibits Designed for Students
- Pre– and Post– Visit Worksheets
- Touch Tank Featuring Local Sea Life.
Additional Program Options Include:
- REEF Fish Identification Courses
- Web Camera Sessions
- Snorkeling at a Keys National Marine Sanctuary Coral Reef
- Dolphin Interactions
- KayakingTours through the Mangroves
- Glass Bottom Boat Rides
- Eco Tours in Everglades National Park